Monday, October 24, 2011

The Younger Generation

My daughter tells me she just “fools around with” her electronic gizmos until she figures out how to do whatever it is she is trying to do. My brain will not go there.

In fact, I would rather buy a used camera like two that I actually knew how to use than try to re-learn how to download pictures. (I want to post the one-of-a-kind wreaths I am making for a sale in November.) HP has stopped making that camera, probably because the battery compartment has a latch that gets broken easily. (I know this because both of my cameras bit the dust for that reason.) I ordered a third camera on eBay;  it arrived today. The latch is broken. I disputed the sale and was asked to send it back.

I don’t know why the seller wants it back unless he is determined to sell it again. (I was tempted to take an indelible marker and write DEFECTIVE on the body, but I didn’t. )

Without a camera, I am resorting to my new phone. I have the pictures taken, now I am looking for the manual to maybe figure out how to upload them via Facebook. See you in the loony bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment